Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mocca's CAT-A-LOG ...

And about time too, hrrmph!


My digital Catfolio is busting the seams. (A Digital chief was waay off the catwalk to predict there's no reason to have a computer at home.)

I pose good; but Nana drives hard.
There's only so much a cat can take.
Look what happened to wee Charlotte Gray. 
Made to do The Sphinx over n over, she collapsed into

a Kow-tow Kitty...

and she died. She did.

(I'm not a-cussing any One of any thing, you understand?
I know this is no "epic..damned..logical".. or some such study.
 But the associations... they get me curious 
and make my hair stand. They do.) 




And dizzy Charlotte hadn't even dreamt of her own CAT-A-LOG.

 
Sometimes I hold a pose and Nana grabs the camera; 
but humans, they LUMBER along...you know???
 and they lose it. 


And I get the furrr. sheeesh!


She sneaks up n hits me with the Flashes 
 in the dead of night too.

I feign sleep n she's none the wiser. heh! ...


I tell you, it gets very'tating.

Am hoping she'll leave me alone.

 
To Think.





Pusssscat.. hey you other Domestic Divas & Divos

  Your welcome aboard with your mews & news, n 'arfs too

from time to time.



Yours FaithFURly is mov'in on....

From Pose to Posts

yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment